The International Lindy Hop Championships
Time & Location
About the Event
The reimagined in-person event is being held November 26-28th, with a pre-party planned on Thanksgiving November 25th. Here is what you can expect as part of this unique experience:
- More in-person classes than previously planned in large classroom spaces, with some of the best instructors and dancers in the world. We’re increasing the number of classes for both live stream and in-person. And many of the in-person classes will not be live-streamed so this is an exclusive benefit.
- Each night will have a ton of social dancing, with a live band on Saturday night to the Charles Turner & Uptown Swing band, and late nights with fun music.
- The main competitions will be our virtual competitions, and you may compete in those through video submission prior to the event of course.
- We will also be hosting some fun, low-stress in-person competitions. More details to come.
- A large viewing room to relax and watch the Live Stream on the big screen with friends.
- As an in-person attendee, you will also receive a full access Virtual Weekend Pass which allows you to view the live stream either during the weekend or later if you so choose.
In order to participate, we are requiring that you and all participants MUST be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination at the event, as well as follow our COVID-19 policy. We are remaining in communication with leading health experts and will update our policy and plans, if needed, as we approach the event. This may include potential requirements for masking or testing.
Get tickets at: ilhc.com