Sat, Sep 05|
HSDS Virtual Saturday Workshop
To Swing Dancers all over the world! We want to keep moving & dancing, so Houston Swing Dance Society will be hosting a monthly Workshop.
Time & Location
Sep 05, 2020, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM CDT
About the event
This month's workshop will be as follows:
- 10:30am - MATH with Jerry Foote (warmup & solo jazz transitions)
- 11:30am - BAND with Kari Kron (macro musicality)
- 12:30pm - ZOOM lunch break
- 1:30 pm - PE with Robin Rettig Carlson (Health & Fitness for Dancers)
Classes & Lunch will be through ZOOM.
Cost for the Workshop is $20 and all proceeds will go to HSDS for venue rental once we can get back to social dancing. VIideos will remain up for the month so you can watch them again later!
Once you have paid, send Robin Rettig Carlson a Friend Request (if you are not already FB friends) & she will invite you to the private group where the live feeds for the workshop will be viewed.
- PayPal - (select Friends & Family) firstname.lastname@example.org (by Sept 4th) - make sure you put your Facebook name in the notes.
- Check by Mail - payable to Robin Carlson, 7906 Highmeadow Dr. Houston, Texas 77063 (must be received by Sept 4th)
STAY SAFE & HEALTHY, but DON'T STOP DANCING!